Blogger Widgets

Welcome

Welcome

welcome to xXxOmfgZombiexXx/DaSpamer Offical blog!

In this blog I'll be posting all the hacks I make


Making a team

Im planning to make a hacking team,

Im looking for people who know how to make array of bytes code

People who know how to make custom trainers

People who know how to use cheat engine well [I'll test you..], Like know the basic and advanched

I need people who can update,style the blog and add a forum.

Please contact me in skype

my skype is CheaterTankionline

Have fun digging in my blog :)

Enjoy

2012/06/06

Ninja Saga Pet hack :)

Another hack created by me! :)
Watch the video

So guys, I decided to give you the hack, Just please to make it get patched so fast :(..
Took me long time to find the AoB, because I couldn't find it in sothnik... I created it through cheat engine, and decided to create a trainer for firefox only [So there wont be leechers and etc.]
Download the firefox trainer here http://infe.st/s/1gm :)
Enjoy,
Please comment,rate,subscribe and share

2 comments:

  1. it is not working properly can u please check it..... and upgrade...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and mail it to taladagovardhankrishna@@gmail.com


      please ....

      Delete

Earn money from watching videos

Earn money from watching videos
Earn money from watching videos