Blogger Widgets

Welcome

Welcome

welcome to xXxOmfgZombiexXx/DaSpamer Offical blog!

In this blog I'll be posting all the hacks I make


Making a team

Im planning to make a hacking team,

Im looking for people who know how to make array of bytes code

People who know how to make custom trainers

People who know how to use cheat engine well [I'll test you..], Like know the basic and advanched

I need people who can update,style the blog and add a forum.

Please contact me in skype

my skype is CheaterTankionline

Have fun digging in my blog :)

Enjoy

2012/06/06

How to hack games, or making Array Of Byte codes

Have you ever wanted to create your own hacks?
Or creating your own cheat engine Array Of Bytes codes?
Well follow this video and you you will able!
Enjoy,
Video created by me

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn how to make my own hack for fb games or even in web browser games can you be my sensei?

    ReplyDelete

Earn money from watching videos

Earn money from watching videos
Earn money from watching videos